Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

This is the first week since we have been here that I've devoted completely to full time work.  I've had about three months of not working full-time, although this survey that is now occupying all of my time, was in the field and there was some work to do to prepare.  This week has been nothing but doing it.  So, unless I were to write a litany of my challenges with cleaning data, programming and formatting tables, there's not much to say! Next week will be more of the same.

At the end of the month there will be some respite when we go to Donegal for our anniversary weekend and then I'm off to Provence to meet a friend for a few days.  That's what I will look forward to while I'm working as hard as I did when I was employed full time in the coming week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment